Wednesday 28 June 2017

Lazy

I didn’t really do anything creative yesterday. Mainly because I need to pick up some supplies. I am trying to make some signatures to insert in my journal and don’t have anything. So instead I spent the day playing video games. Uncharted 4, which I bought when it came out, but only just got around to playing it. I finished it within a couple days. I actually started on Thursday of last week. Although, due to work commitments I only got to play it for a few hours each day. Today I have to go to work and meet with my Learn Direct Coach. I’m doing an apprenticeship in retail, NVQ Level 2. It’s only a meeting for a few hours, so I have the rest of the day to myself. I’m hoping to be able to go into town to get some more scrap paper, but I’ll see how I feel when I get out of work. I have also joined a Penpal site. I used to penpal all the time in my 20’s and I realised the other day how much I really miss it. I didn’t think people wrote letters anymore, but to my surprise, there is still a massive community of people who like to write letters. I hope to find some interesting people who like to write as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment