Friday 4 August 2017

Boo!

So I while I realise I haven't been good at keeping up in my journal here, I do have a valid reason. I have been massively busy and stressed with stuff going on at work. I'm happy to say the stress has been dealt with and things are a lot more manageable now. Unfortunately, I have had to quit my apprenticeship. I can't remember if I said I was doing it. It was a retail NVQ level 2 apprenticeship I was doing at work. It got really hard and I began getting so stressed I was making myself ill over it. After I decided to pull out, I felt a massive wave of relief, like a weight had been lifted off my shoulder. I feel it was the right thing to do, as being sick because of stress is not a great situation, and I can't afford any sick days from work.
Anyhoo... besides all that, I have been trying also to keep up with my journaling. Sunday I will take some pictures so I can post them here. I'm also reaching out to people. I think I might have mentioned this, so I apologise if I am repeating myself...
I used to write to a lot of people back in my teens, all the way up to my 20's. When I started working, that kind of went to the waste side and I lost contact with a lot of my friends, unfortunately. I am now back, wanting to write with people and have put myself out there on Penpal World. I really want to connect with like minded people, who are into similar things. I'm learning to draw, so I love that. I love Journalling and also music, TV, movies, writing, reading and collecting comic books. If you would like to become penpals with me, please drop me an email at lifeinacartoon@outlook.com and tell me a little bit about yourselves.

I'm excited also to share with you some drawings I have been doing. As I have said I am learning to draw, teaching myself on the internet using tutorials I find on YouTube. I haven't yet made another video, simply because I am lacking in confidence. It takes me a while to build myself up to doing anything like that and while shit's been flying at work, it's kinda knocked me a little bit.
But hey ho.. I'll get there.

I hope it's not too long before I write here again.
You can see my drawings over on Instagram - @lifeinacartoon


Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment